Summary of Climbing the Corporate Ladder in High Heels
Favoring neither the "in-your-face" aggressive tactics of the "break-through-the-glass-ceiling" school of thought, nor the "sugar-and-spice-and-everything-nice" little-girl approach, Climbing the Corporate Ladder in High Heels shows women how to be outstandingly successful and personally actualized without becoming just like men.
There are 63 million working women in America, but only nine are top company CEOs. While women make up nearly 50 percent of the workforce, working women perform 90 percent of household and childcare duties. Women are left wondering, "Do I have to make a choice between my career or my life?" This book answers that question. You can have it all . . . just not all at once.
Climbing the Corporate Ladder in High Heels is the first book to teach women:
• How to climb the corporate ladder and have fun doing it
• How to use 12 of their natural roles and talents to advance in Corporate America
• How to thrive in a downsizing and outsourcing global economy
• How to achieve both a rewarding career and a fulfilling life
• What to do when they hit the glass ceiling